Iraq Security Ops, Bombers Leave 94 Dead, 68 Hurt
The lion’s share of fatalities today came out of Anbar province, where security operations and clashes killed dozens of militants. The number of casualties in Anbar cannot be independently confirmed, because there are few to no reporters there. The most dramatic attacked, however, occurred in a Shabak community in northern Iraq. Also, a Diyala province councilman was shot dead in that restive province
Security forces killed 39 militants in Amiriyat al-Falluja.
Security forces in Hamdaniya killed 15 militants.
Nine militants were killed and seven more were wounded in Saqlawiya.
In Ramadi, security forces killed four militants.
Four suicide bombers were killed in al-Iskan.
Five civilians were kidnapped in Haditha.
The Iraqi Army bombed several locations in Falluja and Ramadi, but the number of casualties was not released.
Gunmen killed a provincial councilman and wounded four bodyguards in Muqdadiya.
A boy was killed and four others were wounded in a blast in Dujail.
In Baghdad, a blast killed one civilian and wounded two more in the Doura district.
In Mosul, a roadside bomb killed three policemen.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member at his home in Arab Jabour.
In Madaen, a sticky bomb killed a civilian.
A policeman was gunned down in Qadisiya.
Seven policemen were wounded in a series of attacks across Suleiman Bek.
Five militants were killed during operations in the Taji area.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 192 Killed in Iraq; Explosion at ISIS Storage Facility Kills Dozens – December 1st, 2016
- 5,719 Killed in Iraq during November – November 30th, 2016
- Army Opens New Front near Hawija; 138 Killed in Iraq – November 29th, 2016
- ISIS Attacks Police in Samarra; 49 Killed in Iraq – November 28th, 2016
- Civilians Suffering at Displacement Camps; 122 Killed in Iraq – November 27th, 2016