At least 55 people were killed and 50 more were wounded in attacks that targeted security personnel.
Gunmen in Haditha killed two people and wounded three more, who were volunteers of the police department.
A bridge near Numaniya was blown-up, but no casualties were reported.
In Baghdad, a dumped body was found. Gunmen killed a civilian. A burnt body was found. Security forces killed 16 militants. Police killed a militant. A policeman was wounded in a sticky bomb explosion.
In Mosul, gunmen killed three people inside a shop. A bomb killed two people and wounded 10 others. Gunmen killed two soldiers and wounded two civilians at a checkpoint. Another soldier was gunned down at a checkpoint. A car bomb killed a soldier and wounded seven others.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Basra.
A shop owner was killed in Ma’aqal.
Several election employees were threatened into resigning in Saniya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018