At least 55 people were killed and 50 more were wounded in attacks that targeted security personnel.
Gunmen in Haditha killed two people and wounded three more, who were volunteers of the police department.
A bridge near Numaniya was blown-up, but no casualties were reported.
In Baghdad, a dumped body was found. Gunmen killed a civilian. A burnt body was found. Security forces killed 16 militants. Police killed a militant. A policeman was wounded in a sticky bomb explosion.
In Mosul, gunmen killed three people inside a shop. A bomb killed two people and wounded 10 others. Gunmen killed two soldiers and wounded two civilians at a checkpoint. Another soldier was gunned down at a checkpoint. A car bomb killed a soldier and wounded seven others.
Gunmen killed a civilian in Basra.
A shop owner was killed in Ma’aqal.
Several election employees were threatened into resigning in Saniya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018