Bombers Return to Baghdad; 87 Killed 122 Wounded, Across Iraq
At least 87 people were killed and 122 more were wounded as bombs once again took a heavy toll in and around Baghdad.
Snipers in Falluja killed a civilian.
Seven militants were killed in Garma.Further west in Anbar, four gunmen were killed near the Syrian border.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed four people and wounded 13 more in the Shabb neighborhood. Three soldiers were killed and three more were wounded in a suicide attack on a checkpoint.
Two people were killed and 18 more were wounded in a bombing at a fish restaurant in Tuz Khormato.
A bomb killed two Sahwa and wounded four more in Shurqat.
A civilian was shot dead in Muqdadiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Demonstrator among 117 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2015
- Mortar Attack on Baquba; 131 Killed across Iraq – October 8th, 2015
- Dozens Executed in Mosul, 86 Killed across Iraq – October 7th, 2015
- 49 Killed in Iraq; Militants Execute Deserters – October 6th, 2015
- Bombers Strike across Iraq; 191 Killed, 116 Wounded – October 5th, 2015