Bombers Return to Baghdad; 87 Killed 122 Wounded, Across Iraq
At least 87 people were killed and 122 more were wounded as bombs once again took a heavy toll in and around Baghdad.
Snipers in Falluja killed a civilian.
Seven militants were killed in Garma.Further west in Anbar, four gunmen were killed near the Syrian border.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed four people and wounded 13 more in the Shabb neighborhood. Three soldiers were killed and three more were wounded in a suicide attack on a checkpoint.
Two people were killed and 18 more were wounded in a bombing at a fish restaurant in Tuz Khormato.
A bomb killed two Sahwa and wounded four more in Shurqat.
A civilian was shot dead in Muqdadiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Militants Fight, Execute Each Other; 169 Killed across Iraq – August 30th, 2015
- Arrests in Anti-ISIS Protest; 102 Killed across Iraq – August 29th, 2015
- Protests Resume in Baghdad; 88 Killed across Iraq – August 28th, 2015
- Two Generals among 75 Killed across Iraq – August 27th, 2015
- 205 Killed in Iraq; Kurdish Forces Launch Major Operation – August 26th, 2015