At least 87 people were killed and 122 more were wounded as bombs once again took a heavy toll in and around Baghdad.
Snipers in Falluja killed a civilian.
Seven militants were killed in Garma.Further west in Anbar, four gunmen were killed near the Syrian border.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed four people and wounded 13 more in the Shabb neighborhood. Three soldiers were killed and three more were wounded in a suicide attack on a checkpoint.
Two people were killed and 18 more were wounded in a bombing at a fish restaurant in Tuz Khormato.
A bomb killed two Sahwa and wounded four more in Shurqat.
A civilian was shot dead in Muqdadiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018