At least 47 people were killed across Iraq and 32 more were wounded. Clashes continued in Anbar province, but today’s insurgents deaths occurred in other provinces.
Heavy fighting continued in Ramadi.
Three farmers were shot dead near a Balad orchard.
Five insurgents were killed during an operation in Suleiman Pak.
In Qayara, gunmen killed a servicemember.
A sticky bomb wounded a civilian in Balad Ruz.
An old mine killed a shepherd in Jaliba.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a government employee in Ilam.
A bomb in Taji wounded three policemen.
Sixteen insurgents were killed during clashes in Babel province.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018