In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed two people and wounded seven more on a bus in the Waziriya neighborhood. A car bomb killed three people and wounded four at a restaurant. Nine people were wounded in a bombing in Amil. A sticky bomb killed one person and wounded two more in Kasra.
Four people were killed and 11 more were wounded in a blast in Husseiniya.
A sticky bomb on a bus in Sadr City killed three and wounded 13 more.
In Mosul, a young, female news presenter was shot dead near her home. A bomb targeting an army patrol killed two civilians instead and wounded four more. Two people were killed and one other was wounded in a roadside blast. A soldier was gunned down while using public transportation.
A family of five was killed, including three Turkmen children, when bombs were detonated at a government employee’s home in Saidiya.
Three soldiers were killed and a fourth was wounded in shooting near the university in Tikrit.
A car bomb killed two soldiers and wounded three more in Muqdadiya.
In Kirkuk, gunmen killed two and wounded a third person.
Gunmen in Adhaim killed a civilian.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member near Baquba.
In Mussayab, a sticky bomb killed a civilian.
Gunmen killed a construction worker in Tal Afar.
A sticky bomb critically wounded a government employee in Yathrib.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018