24 Killed, 84 Wounded in Iraq Bombings Targeting Worshippers, Shoppers
In Baghdad, two bombs planted near a mosque left five dead and 15 wounded in Safarart.
A landmine planted in the middle of an agricultural road in Sinjar killed two soldiers and wounded two more.
Two policemen were killed and two more were wounded when gunmen shot up a Falluja checkpoint.
In Garma, a sticky bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded a civilian.
Gunmen killed a civilian and wounded a soldier in separate attacks in Baquba.
A sticky bomb wounded a policeman in Samarra.
In Kirkuk, a policeman’s son was wounded when a number of I.E.D.s exploded. The bullet-ridded body of al-Qaeda leader was found in a deserted home.
During a search in Ramadi, one gunmen was wounded after a clash with security.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014