Members of the Shabak ethnic minority group were killed in two separate incidents in northern Iraq. Across the country at least 46 Iraqis were killed and 67 more were wounded.
Three people were killed and five more were wounded in a roadside blast in Zaidan.
A roadside bomb in Badush left two soldiers dead and a third one wounded.
A clash near Tikrit left one gunman dead and two others wounded.
One gunman was killed and another was wounded during a clash in Ishaqi.
In Tuz Khormato, security forces liberated a woman and her seven children from kidnappers who abducted them from Balad Ruz hours earlier.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018