At least 20 people were killed and 53 more were wounded in fresh attacks. Once again, insurgents targeted a soccer game and a cafe.
A suicide bomber entered a Falluja home belonging to an anti-terrorism official. The bomber killed the official’s brother and two security personnel, while wounding two others.
In Mosul, a bomb targeting a police commander wounded three bodyguards instead. Gunmen killed a policeman and seriously injured his brother. A soldier was wounded in an explosion. An imam was assassinated.
A double bombing killed three people and wounded nine more at a cafe in Buhriz.
Two soldiers were killed in Mahmoudiya when a bomb struck their patrol.
In Muqdadiya, gunmen killed a police officer and a bodyguard.
Seven federal policemen were wounded in a blast in Samarra.
A blast in Hammam al-Alil wounded three civilians.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Gunmen Attack Baghdad Checkpoint; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2017
- Last Remaining ISIS Town in Iraq Captured; 17 Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2017
- Journalist, Turkish Soldiers Among 34 Killed in Iraq – November 16th, 2017
- ISIS Operations Ramp up in Anbar; 48 Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2017
- ISIS Battles Near Kirkuk; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2017