Kirkuk Suicide Bomber Drives Toll to 84 Killed
Friday: 84 Killed, 77 Wounded
Overall, at least 84 new deaths were reported, while 77 people were wounded. Some of these casualties occurred during yesterday’s violence.
A twin bombing in Dujail late last night left 11 dead and 25 wounded.
In Mosul, a car bomb killed four policemen and wounded two more. A civilian was killed in a sticky bomb attack. A roadside bomb killed one policeman and wounded another. The number of people killed by car bombs yesterday in Mosul rose by 14 killed and six wounded.
Two Sahwa members were killed during an I.E.D. bombing in Rashad.
In Amiriyat al-Falluja and bomb killed a civilian and wounded another.
A sticky bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded another person near Baquba.
In Muqdadiya, a retired policeman was gunned down.
Six people were wounded when an I.E.D. exploded in Madaen.
Mortar fire wounded two people near Falluja.
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a man responsible for waking the public during Ramadan.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq: 187 Killed, 100 Kidnapped – February 25th, 2015
- Series of Bombs Torment Baghdad; 197 Killed across Iraq – February 24th, 2015
- New Zealand Prepares Troop Deployment; 68 Killed in Iraq – February 23rd, 2015
- Siege of al-Baghdadi Continues; 272 Killed in Iraq – February 22nd, 2015
- Dozens Executed in Iraq, 145 Killed Overall – February 21st, 2015