In Baghdad, a blast killed two people and wounded 10 more in Chkok. Three people were killed and 14 more were wounded in a Kamaliya blast at a taxi stand. Gunmen killed the brother of an Iraqiya party lawmaker at his shop in Bayaa and wounded two bodyguards. Also in Bayaa, gunmen killed a civilian.
Gunmen in Falluja killed an employee of the civil defense directorate.
In Mosul, a suicide bomber killed two soldiers and wounded four more. A separate bomb wounded two soldiers. Three civilians and two policemen were wounded in a third blast. A car bomb wounded two civilians.
Security forces killed a gunman in Tal Afar.
Two police officers were killed and three more were wounded when a car bomb exploded in Tarmiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018