Iraq Horror: 42 Killed, 141 Wounded
In Baghdad, a burning car in the Kadhimiya district drew firefighters to a bomb that killed two people and wounded nine more. One person was killed and 10 more were wounded in a blast in New Baghdad. In Mashtal, a bomb killed six and wounded 28 others. Two people were killed and 10 more were wounded in Zaafaraniya. In Husseiniya, one person was killed and seven more were wounded. Four people were killed and 11 more were killed in Saidiya.
A pair of bombs near government buildings in Kirkuk killed 10 people, including children. At least 13 more people were wounded. Outside the city, two policemen were wounded in a roadside bombing. A police commander survived an explosion targeting him without injury.
Seven people were killed and 33 others were wounded in a bombing near a Sadr City bus stop.
A suicide motorcycle bomber in Tarmiya killed two policemen and wounded eight more at a checkpoint.
In Mosul, a roadside bomb killed a policeman and wounded two more.
Two security personnel were killed and three more were wounded in a blast in Hammam al-Alil.
A sticky bomb in Baquba killed an elderly man and wounded in grandson.
Four people were wounded in a motorcycle bombing in Muqdadiya.
In Mehraijiya, gunmen killed two Sahwa members outside their home.
Mortar shelling in Akashat left one soldier dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Fighting in Anbar Progresses Slowly; 79 Killed across Iraq – November 29th, 2015
- 58 Killed across Iraq; Over 120 Found in Mass Grave – November 28th, 2015
- Suicide Bomber Targets Soldiers; 57 Killed across Iraq – November 27th, 2015
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015
- 112 Killed across Iraq as Turkey Resumes Bombing Runs – November 25th, 2015