Baghdad Bombings Continue: 31 Killed
Monday: 31 Killed, 56 Wounded
In Baghdad, bombs planted at two entrances to the Husseiniya neighborhood exploded, killing six people and wounding 21 others. Grenades killed six people and wounded 13 more at a Sunni mosque in Mansour. Four civilians were killed and 11 others were wounded in a blast at a Doura restaurant. A Kurdish lawmaker was targeted in a bombing, but two of his bodyguards were wounded instead.
Three people were killed and two more were wounded during an I.E.D. blast in Baiji.
An I.E.D. in Haditha wounded two policemen.
A bomb killed two soldiers and wounded a third person in Tikrit.
A man was gunned down in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 58 Killed across Iraq; Over 120 Found in Mass Grave – November 28th, 2015
- Suicide Bomber Targets Soldiers; 57 Killed across Iraq – November 27th, 2015
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015
- 112 Killed across Iraq as Turkey Resumes Bombing Runs – November 25th, 2015
- 166 Killed across Iraq; Militia Accused of Seizing Hospital – November 24th, 2015