A blast killed two soldiers and wounded a third one in Yusufiya.
Gunmen wounded four policemen in Numaniya.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a Katyusha rocket attack on a base in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded as they attempted to transfer a bomb from one location in Karbala to another.
Four policemen were wounded during an assassination attempt on the Kirkuk province police chief.
In Baquba, three civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast.
A bomb targeting a patrol near Falluja left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Multiple Mass Graves Found; 151 Killed in Iraq – July 24th, 2017
- Bombers Turn Attention to Baquba; 18 Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2017
- Body Dumping Continues in Baghdad; 34 Killed in Iraq – July 22nd, 2017
- Sunni and Shi’ite Forces Quarrel in Mosul; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2017
- Civilians Still Trapped by Mosul Fighting; 56 Killed in Iraq – July 20th, 2017