A blast killed two soldiers and wounded a third one in Yusufiya.
Gunmen wounded four policemen in Numaniya.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a Katyusha rocket attack on a base in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded as they attempted to transfer a bomb from one location in Karbala to another.
Four policemen were wounded during an assassination attempt on the Kirkuk province police chief.
In Baquba, three civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast.
A bomb targeting a patrol near Falluja left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018
- PKK Launch Rocket at Turkey; Six Killed in Iraq – January 14th, 2018