A blast killed two soldiers and wounded a third one in Yusufiya.
Gunmen wounded four policemen in Numaniya.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a Katyusha rocket attack on a base in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded as they attempted to transfer a bomb from one location in Karbala to another.
Four policemen were wounded during an assassination attempt on the Kirkuk province police chief.
In Baquba, three civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast.
A bomb targeting a patrol near Falluja left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Hostages Executed at Mosul Hospital; 176 Killed in Iraq – May 28th, 2017
- Iraq Repatriates 1980s War Dead to Iran; 58 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2017
- Witnesses Dispute Airstrike Report; 89 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2017
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017
- Militants Blow up Home with Civilians Sealed Inside; 103 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2017