A blast killed two soldiers and wounded a third one in Yusufiya.
Gunmen wounded four policemen in Numaniya.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a Katyusha rocket attack on a base in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded as they attempted to transfer a bomb from one location in Karbala to another.
Four policemen were wounded during an assassination attempt on the Kirkuk province police chief.
In Baquba, three civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast.
A bomb targeting a patrol near Falluja left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Shirqat Nearly Liberated; 297 Killed in Iraq – September 23rd, 2017
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017