Twelve Iraqis Killed in Fresh Attacks
Thursday: 12 Iraqis Killed, 23 Wounded
A blast killed two soldiers and wounded a third one in Yusufiya.
Gunmen wounded four policemen in Numaniya.
One soldier was killed and two more were wounded in a Katyusha rocket attack on a base in Abu Ghraib.
A policeman was killed and two others were wounded as they attempted to transfer a bomb from one location in Karbala to another.
Four policemen were wounded during an assassination attempt on the Kirkuk province police chief.
In Baquba, three civilians were wounded in an I.E.D. blast.
A bomb targeting a patrol near Falluja left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Dumped Bodies Rattle Baghdad; 48 Killed across Iraq – April 28th, 2015
- More Bombs for Baghdad; 148 Killed across Iraq – April 27th, 2015
- Bombers Return to Baghdad; 182 Killed across Iraq – April 26th, 2015
- 298 Killed in Iraq as Militants Attack Border Posts – April 25th, 2015
- 46 Killed in Iraq, including Army Division Commander – April 24th, 2015