Updated at 11:11 p.m. EST, April 30, 2013
At least 20 Iraqis were killed and 49 more were wounded in scattered attacks.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded three in the Shurta neighborhood. One person was killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Mansour. A bomb at a Sunni mosque in Doura left killed four dead and 20 injured.
Three gunmen were killed and three more were wounded in a clash in Tikrit.
A suicide bomber killed two people and wounded five more in Suleiman Beg.
An I.E.D. blast in Baquba killed one civilian and wounded nine more near an attorney’s home.
A roadside bomb in Mosul killed two policemen.
An I.E.D. killed two Peshmerga members near Kirkuk.
A protest organizer was assassinated as he left he Haditha home on his way to the demonstration in Ramadi.
Gunmen killed an employee of the Nasr Establishment in Taji.
Three soldiers were wounded in a shooting in Qayara.
A civilian was wounded in Zaidan when a bomb exploded.
A roadside bombing in Baiji wounded a policeman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Widows Sentenced to Death, Prison; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 18th, 2018
- Another Mass Grave Found South of Mosul; 116 Killed in Iraq – February 17th, 2018
- Security Forces Battle ISIS near Mosul; 23 Killed in Iraq – February 15th, 2018
- Airstrikes Target ISIS near Mosul; 15 Killed in Iraq – February 14th, 2018
- Baghdad Targeted for Small Attacks; Eight Killed in Iraq – February 13th, 2018