Twenty Iraqis Killed in Scattered Attacks
Tuesday: 20 Killed, 49 Wounded
Updated at 11:11 p.m. EST, April 30, 2013
At least 20 Iraqis were killed and 49 more were wounded in scattered attacks.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded three in the Shurta neighborhood. One person was killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Mansour. A bomb at a Sunni mosque in Doura left killed four dead and 20 injured.
Three gunmen were killed and three more were wounded in a clash in Tikrit.
A suicide bomber killed two people and wounded five more in Suleiman Beg.
An I.E.D. blast in Baquba killed one civilian and wounded nine more near an attorney’s home.
A roadside bomb in Mosul killed two policemen.
An I.E.D. killed two Peshmerga members near Kirkuk.
A protest organizer was assassinated as he left he Haditha home on his way to the demonstration in Ramadi.
Gunmen killed an employee of the Nasr Establishment in Taji.
Three soldiers were wounded in a shooting in Qayara.
A civilian was wounded in Zaidan when a bomb exploded.
A roadside bombing in Baiji wounded a policeman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Bombed As Forces Retake More Towns; 175 Killed Across Iraq – October 1st, 2014
- 3,790 Killed Across Iraq in September – September 30th, 2014
- At Least 246 killed across Iraq As Battles Rage near Baghdad – September 29th, 2014
- Airstrikes, Battles, and Bombings Leave 294 Dead Across Iraq – September 28th, 2014
- Friendly Fire Casualties Among 94 Killed, 93 Wounded Across Iraq – September 27th, 2014