Twenty Iraqis Killed in Scattered Attacks
Tuesday: 20 Killed, 49 Wounded
Updated at 11:11 p.m. EST, April 30, 2013
At least 20 Iraqis were killed and 49 more were wounded in scattered attacks.
In Baghdad, a bomb killed two people and wounded three in the Shurta neighborhood. One person was killed and four more were wounded in a bombing in Mansour. A bomb at a Sunni mosque in Doura left killed four dead and 20 injured.
Three gunmen were killed and three more were wounded in a clash in Tikrit.
A suicide bomber killed two people and wounded five more in Suleiman Beg.
An I.E.D. blast in Baquba killed one civilian and wounded nine more near an attorney’s home.
A roadside bomb in Mosul killed two policemen.
An I.E.D. killed two Peshmerga members near Kirkuk.
A protest organizer was assassinated as he left he Haditha home on his way to the demonstration in Ramadi.
Gunmen killed an employee of the Nasr Establishment in Taji.
Three soldiers were wounded in a shooting in Qayara.
A civilian was wounded in Zaidan when a bomb exploded.
A roadside bombing in Baiji wounded a policeman.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Shi’ite Militias Reject PM Ministry Picks; 67 Killed Across Iraq – September 16th, 2014
- As Diplomats Discuss Iraq, 86 Are Killed across Country – September 15th, 2014
- Falluja Hospital Bombed Again As 42 Killed Across Iraq – September 14th, 2014
- Iraq PM Promises No More Airstrikes on Civilians; 63 Killed, 22 Wounded – September 13th, 2014
- 28 Killed, 56 Wounded in Bombings and Airstrikes Across Iraq – September 12th, 2014