A mortar attack in Khalis destroyed part of a Sunni mosque and killed seven people and wounded 14 more.
After prayers, protesters in Hawija clashed with soldiers, leaving one civilian and one soldier dead; six other people were wounded.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa leader in Taji.
In Baghdad, a government employee was shot dead in Amil.
A man was killed as he was handling a bomb near Baquba.
Four people were wounded when a military helicopter crashed near Habaniya Base.
In Falluja, a policeman wounded a civilian during a quarrel.
Mortars damaged a polling station in Mussayab.
A polling station at an elementary school near Tikrit was destroyed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017
- Kurdish Refugee Camp Bombed; 18 Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2017
- Family Blown up in Mosul; 35 Killed in Iraq – December 5th, 2017