A mortar attack in Khalis destroyed part of a Sunni mosque and killed seven people and wounded 14 more.
After prayers, protesters in Hawija clashed with soldiers, leaving one civilian and one soldier dead; six other people were wounded.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa leader in Taji.
In Baghdad, a government employee was shot dead in Amil.
A man was killed as he was handling a bomb near Baquba.
Four people were wounded when a military helicopter crashed near Habaniya Base.
In Falluja, a policeman wounded a civilian during a quarrel.
Mortars damaged a polling station in Mussayab.
A polling station at an elementary school near Tikrit was destroyed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- U.S. Service Member Among 17 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2019
- ISIS Attacks Federal Police; Four Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2019
- Roadside Bomb Targets Soldiers; 23 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2019
- Militia Attacks Police in Mosul; Eight Killed in Iraq – April 14th, 2019
- Security Personnel Clash with ISIS; Seven Killed in Iraq – April 12th, 2019