A mortar attack in Khalis destroyed part of a Sunni mosque and killed seven people and wounded 14 more.
After prayers, protesters in Hawija clashed with soldiers, leaving one civilian and one soldier dead; six other people were wounded.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa leader in Taji.
In Baghdad, a government employee was shot dead in Amil.
A man was killed as he was handling a bomb near Baquba.
Four people were wounded when a military helicopter crashed near Habaniya Base.
In Falluja, a policeman wounded a civilian during a quarrel.
Mortars damaged a polling station in Mussayab.
A polling station at an elementary school near Tikrit was destroyed.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018
- Airstrikes in Kurdish Region; 33 Killed in Iraq – November 10th, 2018
- Bomb Blast at Mosul Restaurant; 13 Killed in Iraq – November 8th, 2018
- Thirty Bodies Found in Mass Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – November 7th, 2018