Iraq Port City Focus of Attacks That Leave 13 Killed, 26 Wounded
Although there were few reported attacks, at least 13 Iraqis were killed and 26 more were wounded. Rare bomb attacks struck the southern, port city of Basra.
Gunmen killed a man and his daughter in Qayara.
A sticky bomb in Falluja wounded two people.
In Mosul, a government official escaped an assassination attempt.
Police in Baiji killed a suicide bomber.
A bomb was defused at a popular coffee shop in Hilla.
A government building under construction in Riyadh was blown-up, but no casualties were reported. Several other buildings were targeted with explosives.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga and ISIS Clash Outside of Kirkuk; 181 Killed Across Iraq – November 27th, 2014
- 285 Killed Across Iraq As Badr Brigades Refuse To Leave Kurdish Region – November 26th, 2014
- Australian Strikes Claim Militants; 229 Killed Across Iraq – November 25th, 2014
- 83 Killed As Peshmerga Ask Badr Brigades For Control of Iraq Town – November 24th, 2014
- Mass Grave Found Near Mosul; 314 Killed Across Iraq – November 23rd, 2014