Although there were few reported attacks, at least 13 Iraqis were killed and 26 more were wounded. Rare bomb attacks struck the southern, port city of Basra.
Gunmen killed a man and his daughter in Qayara.
A sticky bomb in Falluja wounded two people.
In Mosul, a government official escaped an assassination attempt.
Police in Baiji killed a suicide bomber.
A bomb was defused at a popular coffee shop in Hilla.
A government building under construction in Riyadh was blown-up, but no casualties were reported. Several other buildings were targeted with explosives.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018