Although there were few reported attacks, at least 13 Iraqis were killed and 26 more were wounded. Rare bomb attacks struck the southern, port city of Basra.
Gunmen killed a man and his daughter in Qayara.
A sticky bomb in Falluja wounded two people.
In Mosul, a government official escaped an assassination attempt.
Police in Baiji killed a suicide bomber.
A bomb was defused at a popular coffee shop in Hilla.
A government building under construction in Riyadh was blown-up, but no casualties were reported. Several other buildings were targeted with explosives.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018
- Air Strikes Continue in North; 29 Killed in Iraq – November 11th, 2018