Two Killed, 13 Wounded Across Iraq
In Mosul, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded four others, including one civilian.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded two more in Balad.
A bomb near a home belonging to the mayor of Gatoun exploded and wounded four civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb planted on a car belonging to a director at an institution monitoring political prisoners exploded and wounded three of her passengers but not the director.
A bomb planted at a Riyadh kindergarten classroom was successfully defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Hundreds Butchered by ISIS, Over A Hundred More Killed By Iraq Gov’t – July 29th, 2014
- 274 Killed Across Iraq As Mosul Residents Defy ISIS – July 28th, 2014
- Bloody Sunday in Iraq: 374 Killed, 78 Wounded – July 27th, 2014
- Sunni Politican Mysteriously Detained; 312 Killed Across Iraq – July 26th, 2014
- Sistani Reiterates Plea For Maliki To Quit; 45 Killed Across Iraq – July 25th, 2014