Two Killed, 13 Wounded Across Iraq
In Mosul, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded four others, including one civilian.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded two more in Balad.
A bomb near a home belonging to the mayor of Gatoun exploded and wounded four civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb planted on a car belonging to a director at an institution monitoring political prisoners exploded and wounded three of her passengers but not the director.
A bomb planted at a Riyadh kindergarten classroom was successfully defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014
- 716 Killed As Army and Peshmerga Forces Liberate Iraq Towns – October 25th, 2014