Two Killed, 13 Wounded Across Iraq
In Mosul, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded four others, including one civilian.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded two more in Balad.
A bomb near a home belonging to the mayor of Gatoun exploded and wounded four civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb planted on a car belonging to a director at an institution monitoring political prisoners exploded and wounded three of her passengers but not the director.
A bomb planted at a Riyadh kindergarten classroom was successfully defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 220 Killed, 130 Wounded Across Iraq – August 29th, 2014
- ISIS Releases Beheading Video As 161 Are Killed Across Iraq – August 28th, 2014
- 168 Killed Across Iraq As U.S. and Militiamen Focus on Rescuing Turkmen in Amerli – August 27th, 2014
- Another Bombing in Baghdad; 80 Killed in Iraq – August 26th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad; 212 Killed, 184 Wounded – August 25th, 2014