Two Killed, 13 Wounded Across Iraq
In Mosul, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded four others, including one civilian.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded two more in Balad.
A bomb near a home belonging to the mayor of Gatoun exploded and wounded four civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb planted on a car belonging to a director at an institution monitoring political prisoners exploded and wounded three of her passengers but not the director.
A bomb planted at a Riyadh kindergarten classroom was successfully defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 52 Killed in Iraq Bombings and Executions – April 23rd, 2015
- No Let Up in Baghdad Blasts; 136 Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2015
- Coalition Strikes Kill Civilians in Mosul; 244 Killed across Iraq – April 21st, 2015
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015
- Militants Execute Iraq Civilians; 208 Killed Overall – April 19th, 2015