Two Killed, 13 Wounded Across Iraq
In Mosul, a bomb killed a soldier and wounded four others, including one civilian.
Gunmen killed a policeman and wounded two more in Balad.
A bomb near a home belonging to the mayor of Gatoun exploded and wounded four civilians.
In Baghdad, a bomb planted on a car belonging to a director at an institution monitoring political prisoners exploded and wounded three of her passengers but not the director.
A bomb planted at a Riyadh kindergarten classroom was successfully defused.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraq Attacks, Strikes Leave 203 Dead, 111 Wounded – November 22nd, 2014
- ISIS Attacks Ramadi; 168 Killed Across Iraq – November 21st, 2014
- Children Among the 118 Killed in Iraq – November 20th, 2014
- Suicide Bomber Strikes in Kurdistan; 114 Killed Across Iraq – November 19th, 2014
- Baiji Refinery Under Gov’t Control As 91 Are Killed across Iraq – November 18th, 2014