Four Killed in Iraq; Attacks on Soldiers Continue
Sunday: 4 Killed, 11 Wounded
Light violence left four dead and 11 wounded across Iraq. Although no reports of casualties came out of Falluja, attacks against soldiers continued two days after soldiers fired upon civilians.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two soldiers and wounded a third one at a checkpoint. A roadside bomb wounded three civilians. A soldier and his wife were killed during a home invasion. Clashes between gunmen and soldiers left five wounded, including three bystanders.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Jalawla.
A bomb in Gatoun left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- At Least 256 killed across Iraq As Battles Rage near Baghdad – September 29th, 2014
- Airstrikes, Battles, and Bombings Leave 294 Dead Across Iraq – September 28th, 2014
- Friendly Fire Casualties Among 94 Killed, 93 Wounded Across Iraq – September 27th, 2014
- 102 Killed in Iraq As New Details about Anbar Army Massacre Emerge – September 26th, 2014
- 164 Killed, 133 Wounded in Iraq Attacks and Battles – September 25th, 2014