Four Killed in Iraq; Attacks on Soldiers Continue
Sunday: 4 Killed, 11 Wounded
Light violence left four dead and 11 wounded across Iraq. Although no reports of casualties came out of Falluja, attacks against soldiers continued two days after soldiers fired upon civilians.
In Mosul, gunmen killed two soldiers and wounded a third one at a checkpoint. A roadside bomb wounded three civilians. A soldier and his wife were killed during a home invasion. Clashes between gunmen and soldiers left five wounded, including three bystanders.
Two civilians were wounded in a blast in Jalawla.
A bomb in Gatoun left no casualties.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Blasts Target Baghdad Suburbs; 183 Killed Across Iraq – January 29th, 2015
- Hundreds of Militants Reported Killed Across Iraq – January 28th, 2015
- Ten Doctors Among 109 Killed Across Iraq – January 27th, 2015
- 215 Killed in Iraq, Including Civilians Executed by Shi’ite Militiamen – January 26th, 2015
- Military Operations, Attacks Across Iraq Leave 692 Killed – January 25th, 2015