Iranian Pilgrims Among 14 Killed in Iraq
Friday: 14 Killed, 24 Wounded
At least 14 people were killed, three of them Iranian, in new attacks. Another 24 were wounded.
Three Iranian pilgrims were killed and at least 19 more were wounded in a bombing attack against their bus near Samarra. A policeman was wounded in a shooting. A separate R.P.G. attack at a checkpoint left no reported casualties.
In Falluja, three soldiers were killed and two more were wounded when gunmen attacked their convoy. A car bomb was dismantled.
Gunmen killed two policemen at a Nuaimiya checkpoint.
One policeman was killed and another was wounded in a roadside blast in Aanah.
A car bomb in Qaim killed the car’s driver.
A suicide bomber killed only himself in Rutbah.
In Jbela, gunmen wounded a man.
No casualties were reported after a bombing in Saqlawiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Shi’ite Militias Say Airstrikes Ending; 103 Killed in Iraq – March 30th, 2015
- Iraq Forces Struggle in Tikrit; 164 Killed in Battles – March 29th, 2015
- 66 Killed across Iraq as U.S. Carpetbombs Tikrit – March 28th, 2015
- Militias Return to Fighting; 142 Killed in Iraq – March 27th, 2015
- Militias Pushed Out of Tikrit Battle; 209 Killed in Iraq – March 26th, 2015