Nine Iraqis were killed and seven more were wounded in new attacks.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman, a doctor and an engineer at separate locations.
A bomb at a home in Samarra killed a Sahwa leader and his two sons.
An explosion killed one civilian and wounded four more in Arab Jabour.
Gunmen killed a policeman in downtown Falluja.
In Baquba, a sticky bomb wounded a civilian.
A police official was targeted in Qayara, but a bomb failed to harm him or anyone else.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017
- ISIS Families Relocated Without Warning; 387 Killed in Iraq – September 17th, 2017
- Anbar Operations Begin; 38 Killed in Iraq – September 16th, 2017
- Anbar Operation Could Start Saturday; 129 Killed in Iraq – September 15th, 2017
- Bombers Strike in Shi’ite South; 111 Killed in Iraq – September 14th, 2017