Nine Iraqis were killed and seven more were wounded in new attacks.
In Mosul, gunmen killed a policeman, a doctor and an engineer at separate locations.
A bomb at a home in Samarra killed a Sahwa leader and his two sons.
An explosion killed one civilian and wounded four more in Arab Jabour.
Gunmen killed a policeman in downtown Falluja.
In Baquba, a sticky bomb wounded a civilian.
A police official was targeted in Qayara, but a bomb failed to harm him or anyone else.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Witnesses Dispute Airstrike Report; 89 Killed in Iraq – May 26th, 2017
- Thousands Kidnapped for Use as Human Shields; 83 Killed in Iraq – May 25th, 2017
- Militants Blow up Home with Civilians Sealed Inside; 103 Killed in Iraq – May 24th, 2017
- Italian Troops Deployed to Guard Mosul Dam; 170 Killed in Iraq – May 23rd, 2017
- Militants Execute Collaborators Near Kirkuk; 80 Killed in Iraq – May 22nd, 2017