Ten Executed in Iraq
Sunday: 10 Executed, 1 Wounded
The Iraqi government put 10 men to death today, bringing the total number of known executions to 129 for the year. One of the men was Egyptian. Despite international condemnation, several mass executions have taken place since the beginning of the year.
A bomb targeting the secretary general of the Salah ad Din council left no casualties in Tuz.
No casualties were reported after a pair of bombs targeted troops in Riyadh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- At Least 256 killed across Iraq As Battles Rage near Baghdad – September 29th, 2014
- Airstrikes, Battles, and Bombings Leave 294 Dead Across Iraq – September 28th, 2014
- Friendly Fire Casualties Among 94 Killed, 93 Wounded Across Iraq – September 27th, 2014
- 102 Killed in Iraq As New Details about Anbar Army Massacre Emerge – September 26th, 2014
- 164 Killed, 133 Wounded in Iraq Attacks and Battles – September 25th, 2014