Ten Executed in Iraq
Sunday: 10 Executed, 1 Wounded
The Iraqi government put 10 men to death today, bringing the total number of known executions to 129 for the year. One of the men was Egyptian. Despite international condemnation, several mass executions have taken place since the beginning of the year.
A bomb targeting the secretary general of the Salah ad Din council left no casualties in Tuz.
No casualties were reported after a pair of bombs targeted troops in Riyadh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Heavy Fighting Continues Near Sinjar, 11 Killed in Baghdad – December 19th, 2014
- Sinjar Operation Continues; 142 Killed Across Iraq – December 18th, 2014
- Operation To Free Yazidi Town Begins; 131 Killed Across Iraq – December 17th, 2014
- Iraq: 241 Killed, Including 150 Women Who Spurned ISIS Suitors – December 16th, 2014
- 101 Killed in Iraq, and Thousands Are Missing – December 15th, 2014