Ten Executed in Iraq
Sunday: 10 Executed, 1 Wounded
The Iraqi government put 10 men to death today, bringing the total number of known executions to 129 for the year. One of the men was Egyptian. Despite international condemnation, several mass executions have taken place since the beginning of the year.
A bomb targeting the secretary general of the Salah ad Din council left no casualties in Tuz.
No casualties were reported after a pair of bombs targeted troops in Riyadh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014
- Iraq Battles Leave 238 Dead – October 26th, 2014