Ten Executed in Iraq
Sunday: 10 Executed, 1 Wounded
The Iraqi government put 10 men to death today, bringing the total number of known executions to 129 for the year. One of the men was Egyptian. Despite international condemnation, several mass executions have taken place since the beginning of the year.
A bomb targeting the secretary general of the Salah ad Din council left no casualties in Tuz.
No casualties were reported after a pair of bombs targeted troops in Riyadh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 259 Killed in Iraq; Bombers Back in Baghdad – May 30th, 2016
- 100 Killed in Iraq; New Operation Launched near Mosul – May 29th, 2016
- Iraq Special Forces Surround Fallujah; 208 Killed – May 28th, 2016
- Military Denies Bombing Fallujah Hospital; 18 Killed in Iraq – May 27th, 2016
- 95 Killed in Iraq; Fighting Continues in Fallujah – May 26th, 2016