Turkish Air Strikes Wound Three Iraqis; Four Killed in Other Attacks
Thursday: 4 Killed, 10 Wounded
Four Iraqis were killed in new attacks today. Turkish air strikes wounded three of the 10 people wounded.
A hand grenade tossed into a home in Qaladize killed a child and wounded her mother.
A sticky bomb planted on a car belonging to the head of the police anti-terror unit in Shirqat exploded, killing him and wounding his driver.
A sniper killed a policeman in Falluja.
Another policeman was killed in Baquba.
Three civilians were wounded when Turkish jets bombed the Qandil Mountains. Livestock was also killed and a well was destroyed.
Another five people were reported wounded in yesterday’s bomb attack in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bloody Sunday in Iraq: 374 Killed, 78 Wounded – July 27th, 2014
- Sunni Politican Mysteriously Detained; 312 Killed Across Iraq – July 26th, 2014
- Sistani Reiterates Plea For Maliki To Quit; 45 Killed Across Iraq – July 25th, 2014
- ISIS Blows Up Tombs in Mosul; 147 Killed Across Iraq – July 24th, 2014
- Iran’s Support For Maliki Dwindles As Over 200 Are Killed in Iraq – July 23rd, 2014