Turkish Air Strikes Wound Three Iraqis; Four Killed in Other Attacks
Thursday: 4 Killed, 10 Wounded
Four Iraqis were killed in new attacks today. Turkish air strikes wounded three of the 10 people wounded.
A hand grenade tossed into a home in Qaladize killed a child and wounded her mother.
A sticky bomb planted on a car belonging to the head of the police anti-terror unit in Shirqat exploded, killing him and wounding his driver.
A sniper killed a policeman in Falluja.
Another policeman was killed in Baquba.
Three civilians were wounded when Turkish jets bombed the Qandil Mountains. Livestock was also killed and a well was destroyed.
Another five people were reported wounded in yesterday’s bomb attack in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 168 Killed Across Iraq As U.S. and Militiamen Focus on Rescuing Turkmen in Amerli – August 27th, 2014
- Another Bombing in Baghdad; 80 Killed in Iraq – August 26th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad; 212 Killed, 184 Wounded – August 25th, 2014
- 119 Killed in Iraq As Airstrikes Continue – August 24th, 2014
- Suicide Bombers Strike Kirkuk; 103 Killed, 189 Wounded Across Iraq – August 23rd, 2014