Four Iraqis were killed in new attacks today. Turkish air strikes wounded three of the 10 people wounded.
A hand grenade tossed into a home in Qaladize killed a child and wounded her mother.
A sticky bomb planted on a car belonging to the head of the police anti-terror unit in Shirqat exploded, killing him and wounding his driver.
A sniper killed a policeman in Falluja.
Another policeman was killed in Baquba.
Three civilians were wounded when Turkish jets bombed the Qandil Mountains. Livestock was also killed and a well was destroyed.
Another five people were reported wounded in yesterday’s bomb attack in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018