Turkish Air Strikes Wound Three Iraqis; Four Killed in Other Attacks
Thursday: 4 Killed, 10 Wounded
Four Iraqis were killed in new attacks today. Turkish air strikes wounded three of the 10 people wounded.
A hand grenade tossed into a home in Qaladize killed a child and wounded her mother.
A sticky bomb planted on a car belonging to the head of the police anti-terror unit in Shirqat exploded, killing him and wounding his driver.
A sniper killed a policeman in Falluja.
Another policeman was killed in Baquba.
Three civilians were wounded when Turkish jets bombed the Qandil Mountains. Livestock was also killed and a well was destroyed.
Another five people were reported wounded in yesterday’s bomb attack in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 257 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly In Security Ops – July 21st, 2014
- 131 Killed In Iraq As Deadline Passes for Christians To Leave Mosul – July 20th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad: 50 Killed, 92 Wounded – July 19th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Leave Over A Hundred Dead – July 18th, 2014
- Over 100 Killed in Iraq As Peshmerga Clash with Militants – July 17th, 2014