Turkish Air Strikes Wound Three Iraqis; Four Killed in Other Attacks
Thursday: 4 Killed, 10 Wounded
Four Iraqis were killed in new attacks today. Turkish air strikes wounded three of the 10 people wounded.
A hand grenade tossed into a home in Qaladize killed a child and wounded her mother.
A sticky bomb planted on a car belonging to the head of the police anti-terror unit in Shirqat exploded, killing him and wounding his driver.
A sniper killed a policeman in Falluja.
Another policeman was killed in Baquba.
Three civilians were wounded when Turkish jets bombed the Qandil Mountains. Livestock was also killed and a well was destroyed.
Another five people were reported wounded in yesterday’s bomb attack in Khalis.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Security Forces Finish Securing Ramadi; 285 Killed in Iraq – February 9th, 2016
- Troops Recapture Anbar Town; 120 Killed Across Iraq – February 8th, 2016
- ISIS Executes Hundreds in Iraq – February 7th, 2016
- Suicide Bomber Strikes near US Base; 125 Killed Across Iraq – February 6th, 2016
- Civilian Casualties in Turkish Airstrikes as 174 Are Killed Across Iraq – February 5th, 2016