Five women were among the ten Iraqis killed today. They were murdered at home in Samarra. Another six Iraqis were wounded in the various attacks.
Gunmen killed five women shortly after the iftar meal at the Samarra home of a school director. The director was not at home but his wife was killed as well as three daughters and one daughter-in-law.
An I.E.D. in Falluja killed one civilian and wounded two more.
Near Ramadi, gunmen killed two policemen and wounded two more.
Two policemen were wounded in a blast in Kirkuk.
Three suspects were arrested after a bomb blew up in Baquba.
Authorities in Diyala province admitted that over 16,000 detainees remain incarcerated pending trial. Some have been imprisoned as long as six years.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018