The only city reporting violence today was Mosul, where 11 people were killed and three more were wounded. Mosul has retained a high violence rate. Much of it goes unreported.
Gunmen killed four policemen and wounded two more when they attacked the victims’ patrol. Two soldiers and a civilian were killed in a bomb blast. Gunmen killed a woman and her son during a home invasion. Two policemen were killed and a civilian was wounded when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017
- Great Mosque Destroyed in Mosul; 91 Killed in Iraq – June 21st, 2017
- Chemical Weapons Report in Mosul; 84 Killed in Iraq – June 20th, 2017