The only city reporting violence today was Mosul, where 11 people were killed and three more were wounded. Mosul has retained a high violence rate. Much of it goes unreported.
Gunmen killed four policemen and wounded two more when they attacked the victims’ patrol. Two soldiers and a civilian were killed in a bomb blast. Gunmen killed a woman and her son during a home invasion. Two policemen were killed and a civilian was wounded when gunmen attacked a checkpoint.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018
- Four ISIS Women Sentenced to Death; 10 Killed in Iraq – April 17th, 2018
- Iraqi Government Executes Terror Convicts; 52 Killed in Iraq – April 16th, 2018
- Bomb Targets Election Candidate; Two Killed in Iraq – April 15th, 2018