Iraq Bloodshed: 13 Killed, 38 Wounded
Tuesday: 13 Killed, 38 Wounded
As U.N. envoy Kofi Annan is in Iraq for meetings with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki over the Syria crisis, at least 13 Iraqis were killed in new violence. Another 38 were wounded.
Gunmen killed four policemen and wounded four others, including one civilian during a drive-by shooting in Khalidiya.
A bomb planted on a bus killed three people and wounded 14 more in Sadr City.
A military force stormed a house in Anneh where a bomb killed two soldiers and wounded three others.
At a Samarra checkpoint, gunmen killed two Sahwa members and wounded three others.
One civilian was killed in a shooting in Taba.
A bomb near Falluja wounded two policemen.
A policeman was wounded during a raid in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Australian Strikes Claim Militants; 229 Killed Across Iraq – November 25th, 2014
- 83 Killed As Peshmerga Ask Badr Brigades For Control of Iraq Town – November 24th, 2014
- Mass Grave Found Near Mosul; 314 Killed Across Iraq – November 23rd, 2014
- Iraq Attacks, Strikes Leave 203 Dead, 111 Wounded – November 22nd, 2014
- ISIS Attacks Ramadi; 168 Killed Across Iraq – November 21st, 2014