Iraq Bloodshed: 13 Killed, 38 Wounded
Tuesday: 13 Killed, 38 Wounded
As U.N. envoy Kofi Annan is in Iraq for meetings with Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki over the Syria crisis, at least 13 Iraqis were killed in new violence. Another 38 were wounded.
Gunmen killed four policemen and wounded four others, including one civilian during a drive-by shooting in Khalidiya.
A bomb planted on a bus killed three people and wounded 14 more in Sadr City.
A military force stormed a house in Anneh where a bomb killed two soldiers and wounded three others.
At a Samarra checkpoint, gunmen killed two Sahwa members and wounded three others.
One civilian was killed in a shooting in Taba.
A bomb near Falluja wounded two policemen.
A policeman was wounded during a raid in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- French Reportedly Bomb School; 48 Killed across Iraq – November 26th, 2015
- 112 Killed across Iraq as Turkey Resumes Bombing Runs – November 25th, 2015
- 166 Killed across Iraq; Militia Accused of Seizing Hospital – November 24th, 2015
- 81 Killed across Iraq; Canada Accused of Bombing Civilians – November 23rd, 2015
- Baghdad Cancels Flights over Missile Fears; 101 Killed across Iraq – November 22nd, 2015