2 Killed, 11 Wounded in Northern Iraq Attacks
Saturday: 2 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least two Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in light violence.
A grenade killed a civilian and wounded two soldiers in Tal Afar.
A bomb planted on a car belonging to a police official in Hawija exploded and wounded four civilian bystanders.
In Qayara, a bomb wounded three guards working for Nineveh intelligence.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 257 Killed Across Iraq, Mostly In Security Ops – July 21st, 2014
- 131 Killed In Iraq As Deadline Passes for Christians To Leave Mosul – July 20th, 2014
- Bombers Return to Baghdad: 50 Killed, 92 Wounded – July 19th, 2014
- Iraq Security Ops Leave Over A Hundred Dead – July 18th, 2014
- Over 100 Killed in Iraq As Peshmerga Clash with Militants – July 17th, 2014