2 Killed, 11 Wounded in Northern Iraq Attacks
Saturday: 2 Iraqis Killed, 11 Wounded
At least two Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in light violence.
A grenade killed a civilian and wounded two soldiers in Tal Afar.
A bomb planted on a car belonging to a police official in Hawija exploded and wounded four civilian bystanders.
In Qayara, a bomb wounded three guards working for Nineveh intelligence.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Siege at Army Base Ongoing; 175 Killed, 102 Wounded Across Iraq – September 21st, 2014
- Clashes and Airstrikes Across Iraq Leave 154 Dead and Dozens Wounded – September 20th, 2014
- 71 Killed, 86 Wounded Across Iraq As Bombers Hit Baghdad Again – September 19th, 2014
- Bombers Strike near Baghdad Shrine; 195 Killed, 173 Wounded Across Iraq – September 18th, 2014
- 178 Killed, 95 Wounded in Numerous Attacks, Clashes Across Iraq – September 17th, 2014