At least two Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in light violence.
A grenade killed a civilian and wounded two soldiers in Tal Afar.
A bomb planted on a car belonging to a police official in Hawija exploded and wounded four civilian bystanders.
In Qayara, a bomb wounded three guards working for Nineveh intelligence.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Heavy Fighting and Counterattacks in Mosul; 61 Killed in Iraq – June 26th, 2017
- Hawija Displaced Found Dead; 200 Killed in Iraq – June 25th, 2017
- Civilians Flee Mosul War Zone; 59 Killed in Iraq – June 24th, 2017
- Many Casualties in Mosul Attacks; 151 Killed in Iraq – June 23rd, 2017
- Teenagers Blown-up by Old Landmine; 46 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2017