At least two Iraqis were killed and 11 more were wounded in light violence.
A grenade killed a civilian and wounded two soldiers in Tal Afar.
A bomb planted on a car belonging to a police official in Hawija exploded and wounded four civilian bystanders.
In Qayara, a bomb wounded three guards working for Nineveh intelligence.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018
- More Humanitarian Aid Planned; Seven Killed in Iraq – June 16th, 2018
- Forty ISIS Bodies Found in Grave; 28 Killed in Iraq – June 15th, 2018
- Euphrates Fills with Bodies Floating in from Syria; 18 Killed or Found Dead in Iraq – June 14th, 2018
- South Korea Delivers Promised T-50 Jets; Six Killed in Iraq – June 13th, 2018