Iraq Violence Kills 7, Including Iranian Pilgrims
Friday: 4 Iraqis, 3 Iranians Killed; 14 Iraqis, 7 Iranians Wounded
Over the last two days, at least four Iraqis were killed and 14 more were wounded in poorly covered attacks. Three Iranian pilgrims were killed as well, along with seven more who were injured during one bombing in Samarra. Due to the Eid al-Adha observances, reports were scant this week.
Three Iranian pilgrims were killed and seven more Iranians were wounded during a bombing in Samarra.
Three blasts in Thira Djila left two dead and six wounded.
A man and his six-year-old son were injured in Jurf al-Sakhar when a roadside bomb exploded.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
In I.E.D. wounded two Sahwa members in Dalli-Abbasi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Thousands Try To Flee Tikrit As 339 Are Killed across Iraq – March 5th, 2015
- Iraqi Forces Make Some Progress; 139 Killed – March 4th, 2015
- 128 Killed in Iraq Battles and Attacks – March 3rd, 2015
- Operations Continue in Northern Iraq; 171 Killed, 210 Wounded – March 2nd, 2015
- Iraq: 4,134 Killed in February; Major Operation Begins in North – March 1st, 2015