Iraq Violence Kills 7, Including Iranian Pilgrims
Friday: 4 Iraqis, 3 Iranians Killed; 14 Iraqis, 7 Iranians Wounded
Over the last two days, at least four Iraqis were killed and 14 more were wounded in poorly covered attacks. Three Iranian pilgrims were killed as well, along with seven more who were injured during one bombing in Samarra. Due to the Eid al-Adha observances, reports were scant this week.
Three Iranian pilgrims were killed and seven more Iranians were wounded during a bombing in Samarra.
Three blasts in Thira Djila left two dead and six wounded.
A man and his six-year-old son were injured in Jurf al-Sakhar when a roadside bomb exploded.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
In I.E.D. wounded two Sahwa members in Dalli-Abbasi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Biden Visits Baghdad; 107 Killed in Iraq – April 28th, 2016
- Iraq Army Advances Towards Mosul; 311 Killed Across Country – April 27th, 2016
- 94 Killed Across Iraq; Tuz Khormato Still a Battle Zone – April 26th, 2016
- Clashes Continue in Tuz Khormato; 159 Killed in Iraq – April 25th, 2016
- 172 Killed in Iraq; Sectarian Tensions Explode in Tuz Khormatu – April 24th, 2016