Iraq Violence Kills 7, Including Iranian Pilgrims
Friday: 4 Iraqis, 3 Iranians Killed; 14 Iraqis, 7 Iranians Wounded
Over the last two days, at least four Iraqis were killed and 14 more were wounded in poorly covered attacks. Three Iranian pilgrims were killed as well, along with seven more who were injured during one bombing in Samarra. Due to the Eid al-Adha observances, reports were scant this week.
Three Iranian pilgrims were killed and seven more Iranians were wounded during a bombing in Samarra.
Three blasts in Thira Djila left two dead and six wounded.
A man and his six-year-old son were injured in Jurf al-Sakhar when a roadside bomb exploded.
Gunmen killed a Sahwa member near his Muqdadiya home.
In I.E.D. wounded two Sahwa members in Dalli-Abbasi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Blasts Target Baghdad Suburbs; 183 Killed Across Iraq – January 29th, 2015
- Hundreds of Militants Reported Killed Across Iraq – January 28th, 2015
- Ten Doctors Among 109 Killed Across Iraq – January 27th, 2015
- 215 Killed in Iraq, Including Civilians Executed by Shi’ite Militiamen – January 26th, 2015
- Military Operations, Attacks Across Iraq Leave 692 Killed – January 25th, 2015