At least 11 Iraqis were killed and 34 more were wounded in the latest attacks. Deaths also occurred in Kurdish rebel-related attacks across the border in both Turkey and Iran.
In Baghdad, a blast killed three people and wounded nine more in Mansour; first responders had gathered at the site of a previous blast.
In Kirkuk, gunmen killed a doctor.
Seven people were wounded in Tarmiya when gunmen detonated explosives at their home.
A roadside bomb wounded four policemen in Muqdadiya.
The mayor of Wiza said that 60 families have been displaced by Iranian shelling.
An Iraqi official accused the US of carrying out intensified patrols in Diwaniya and arresting suspects without knowledge of the local government.
In Iran, six Revolutionary Guards were killed in a landmine explosion blamed on Kurdish rebels.
Turkish forces killed two Kurdish rebels in southeastern Turkey.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017