Light violence left seven Iraqis dead and three more wounded. Also, the U.S. Dept. of Defense announced the death of a U.S. soldier on Thursday. He died from wounds received on June 6 during an indirect fire attack in Baghdad.
A vegetable grocer was shot dead at his store in Abu Ghraib.
A prisoner escaped in Mosul.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018