Light violence left seven Iraqis dead and three more wounded. Also, the U.S. Dept. of Defense announced the death of a U.S. soldier on Thursday. He died from wounds received on June 6 during an indirect fire attack in Baghdad.
A vegetable grocer was shot dead at his store in Abu Ghraib.
A prisoner escaped in Mosul.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018