Monday: 5 Iraqis Killed, 23 Wounded
At least five Iraqis were killed and 23 more were wounded in the latest violence. Also, an official at the Human Rights Ministry said that over 14,000 Iraqis have gone missing since 2003.
Army forces surrounded al-Ahrar Square in Mosul this morning to prevent demonstrators from reaching it. Clashes broke out, wounding ten people. Security forces claim that they didn’t cause any injuries, but hospital sources reported some baton injuries among the wounded.
Seven suspects were captured in Kirkuk.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Tribal Fighters Executed in Iraq; 115 Killed, 59 Wounded – October 31st, 2014
- Mass Graves in Western Iraq Drive Casualty Figure up to 470 Killed – October 30th, 2014
- ISIS Executes Dozens; 350 Killed Across Iraq – October 29th, 2014
- Battles Continue Near Iraq Capital; 162 Killed – October 28th, 2014
- Bombers Attack Civilian and Security Targets Across Iraq, 317 Killed – October 27th, 2014