Light violence left two Iraqis dead and 10 wounded. Meanwhile, protesters in Baghdad’s Tahrir Square called for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to step down.
A sniper in Khalis killed one solider and wounded another.
A young was shot to death in Kut.
In Ninewa, an Ansar al-Sunna emir was captured while trying to flee to Syria.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018
- 25 Killed in Turkish Strikes Against PKK in Northern Iraq – November 13th, 2018
- Sunni Militia Officer Among 16 Killed in Iraq – November 12th, 2018