Light violence left two Iraqis dead and 10 wounded. Meanwhile, protesters in Baghdad’s Tahrir Square called for Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to step down.
A sniper in Khalis killed one solider and wounded another.
A young was shot to death in Kut.
In Ninewa, an Ansar al-Sunna emir was captured while trying to flee to Syria.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018