At least four Iraqis were killed and 28 more were wounded in the latest violence. Two U.S. soldiers were killed as well, by indirect fire (mortar or rocket attack) in an unreported location yesterday. A third U.S. soldier was wounded in a blast in Najaf.
One woman was killed and six others were wounded when a Katyusha rocket feel in Mosul.
In Baghdad, a bomb in front of the Jihad home of an SIIC member left one bodyguard dead and three wounded.
A mortar attack in Kirkuk wounded two men last night.
Explosives were seized in Amara.
Twelve wanted suspects were captured along with a quantity of rockets and other explosives in Basra.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018