Monday: 8 Iraqis Killed, 17 Wounded
At least eight Iraqis were killed and 17 more were wounded in the latest violence. Meanwhile, lawyers will ask President Jalal Talabani for a pardon for former Foreign Minister Tariq Aziz who was sentenced to death last month.
A Sahwa leader was killed and three members were injured after a blast yesterday in Amin.
A sticky bomb killed a passport official and wounded two of his guards in Ramadi.
Gunmen in Baquba killed a Sahwa member last night.
A female body was found in Bashiqa.
In Rabeaa, police arrested three suspects, one an illegal Saudi immigrant. Weapons and explosives were also found.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 46 Killed in Iraq, including Army Division Commander – April 24th, 2015
- 52 Killed in Iraq Bombings and Executions – April 23rd, 2015
- No Let Up in Baghdad Blasts; 136 Killed in Iraq – April 22nd, 2015
- Coalition Strikes Kill Civilians in Mosul; 244 Killed across Iraq – April 21st, 2015
- 161 Killed across Iraq As Bombs Continue in Baghdad – April 20th, 2015