Monday: 8 Iraqis Killed, 17 Wounded
At least eight Iraqis were killed and 17 more were wounded in the latest violence. Meanwhile, lawyers will ask President Jalal Talabani for a pardon for former Foreign Minister Tariq Aziz who was sentenced to death last month.
A Sahwa leader was killed and three members were injured after a blast yesterday in Amin.
A sticky bomb killed a passport official and wounded two of his guards in Ramadi.
Gunmen in Baquba killed a Sahwa member last night.
A female body was found in Bashiqa.
In Rabeaa, police arrested three suspects, one an illegal Saudi immigrant. Weapons and explosives were also found.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Casualties; 77 Killed Across Iraq – April 22nd, 2017
- Qatari Hostages Freed; 16 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2017
- ISIS Leader’s Relative Reported Killed in Mosul; 63 Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2017
- Bodies Floating in Tigris River; 17 Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2017
- Temporary Bridge Opens in Mosul; 108 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2017