Updated at 9:21 p.m., EST, Jan. 13, 2010
Seven people were killed and six others were wounded during a suicide truck bombing at a police station in Saqlawiya. A vehicle ban is in place.
A bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one civilian and injured two others.
Gunmen in Amin killed one person and wounded another.
In Baghdad, a blast on Palestine St. wounded two people.
Gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Rashad and wounded an Awakening Council member manning a checkpoint.
A woman was arrested in Kirkuk on charges that she kidnapped and held an infant for six months. The child was returned to his mother.
A blast targeting a U.S. vehicle in Khalis left no casualties.
In Mosul, a prominent al-Qaeda suspect was captured.
Hilla police backed by U.S. forces arrested four suspects in Mahaweel.
Eight suspects were arrested in Diyala province.
Nineteen suspects were detained in Basra province.
A raid in Salah ad-Din province netted 20 suspects.
About 60 unlicensed weapons were seized in Suleimaniyah.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018