Updated at 9:21 p.m., EST, Jan. 13, 2010
Seven people were killed and six others were wounded during a suicide truck bombing at a police station in Saqlawiya. A vehicle ban is in place.
A bomb in Abu Ghraib killed one civilian and injured two others.
Gunmen in Amin killed one person and wounded another.
In Baghdad, a blast on Palestine St. wounded two people.
Gunmen attacked a checkpoint in Rashad and wounded an Awakening Council member manning a checkpoint.
A woman was arrested in Kirkuk on charges that she kidnapped and held an infant for six months. The child was returned to his mother.
A blast targeting a U.S. vehicle in Khalis left no casualties.
In Mosul, a prominent al-Qaeda suspect was captured.
Hilla police backed by U.S. forces arrested four suspects in Mahaweel.
Eight suspects were arrested in Diyala province.
Nineteen suspects were detained in Basra province.
A raid in Salah ad-Din province netted 20 suspects.
About 60 unlicensed weapons were seized in Suleimaniyah.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017