Updated at 10:59 p.m. EST, Nov. 2, 2009
Light violence left only three Iraqis dead and two more wounded according to recent reports. A U.S. soldier also died of non-combat injuries. A second US soldier supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom was killed in an accident in Kuwait.
A man and his son were killed in a small arms attack in Khanaqin.
In Mosul, a mobile phone company employee was shot to death.
A bomb in front of a Tikrit real estate office wounded one civilian.
In Baghdad, two suspects were detained.
Police in Wassit province were ordered to turn over their personal weapons.
Fourteen suspects were detained in Basra province.
Nine suspects were arrested in Abu Ghraib.
Two suspects were detained in Makhmour.
Two suspects were captured in Muqdadiya.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Member Among Two Dead in Iraq – December 9th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Targets; 12 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2018
- ISIS Grave Gives up 50 Bodies; Two Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2018
- Protesters Attempt to Storm Basra Governor’s Office; 16 Killed in Iraq – December 4th, 2018
- Four Killed in Iraq – December 2nd, 2018