I’ve been at the doctor all day, which means I’ll miss my deadline – so, unfortunately, no column today. Which I very much regret since I had a hot topic in the pipeline: but it’ll just have to wait until Friday’s column. So please tune in then: it’s going to be a good one.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The Strzok Texts: FBI Plotted to Unseat Trump Before Election – December 17th, 2017
- The Enemy Within – December 10th, 2017
- The Curtain Rises On Trump Theater – December 6th, 2017
- From ‘Russia-Gate’ to ‘Israel-Gate’ – December 3rd, 2017
- How Hillary Clinton Screwed Honduran Democracy – November 30th, 2017