To My Readers
I was originally planning on taking my summer break next week, starting Monday, but medical issues – nothing serious, but pretty distracting – have intervened and so I’m starting it today. I definitely need a rest: hey, I’m not getting any younger! But never fear – I’ll be back on Monday, August 4, rarin’ to go.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- The Real Axis of Evil – March 29th, 2015
- Leave the Houthis Alone! – March 26th, 2015
- Espionage, Treason, and the Congressional Fifth Column – March 24th, 2015
- Obama Stands Up for America – March 22nd, 2015
- Netanyahu, the George Wallace of the Middle East – March 19th, 2015