To My Readers
I was originally planning on taking my summer break next week, starting Monday, but medical issues – nothing serious, but pretty distracting – have intervened and so I’m starting it today. I definitely need a rest: hey, I’m not getting any younger! But never fear – I’ll be back on Monday, August 4, rarin’ to go.
NOTES IN THE MARGIN
You can check out my Twitter feed by going here. But please note that my tweets are sometimes deliberately provocative, often made in jest, and largely consist of me thinking out loud.
I’ve written a couple of books, which you might want to peruse. Here is the link for buying the second edition of my 1993 book, Reclaiming the American Right: The Lost Legacy of the Conservative Movement, with an Introduction by Prof. George W. Carey, a Foreword by Patrick J. Buchanan, and critical essays by Scott Richert and David Gordon (ISI Books, 2008).
You can buy An Enemy of the State: The Life of Murray N. Rothbard (Prometheus Books, 2000), my biography of the great libertarian thinker, here.
Read more by Justin Raimondo
- Anarchy in Washington: Is Anybody in Charge? – September 18th, 2014
- The McKeon Amendment – A Lend-Lease Act for Terrorists – September 16th, 2014
- A Note to My Readers – September 14th, 2014
- Iraq War III: Obama’s ‘Operation Doubletalk’ – September 11th, 2014
- America’s Frankenstein Brigade – September 9th, 2014