A U.S. servicemember was killed in a non-combat incident on November 12 in Iraq.
At least 11 more people were killed or found dead, and six were wounded:
Two people were killed and six were wounded when a bomb blew up at a market in Tarmiya.
In Kirkuk, a security official was shot dead.
A dumped body was found near Hilla.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a man who used to be a Sahwa member.
Six militants were killed in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018