A U.S. servicemember was killed in a non-combat incident on November 12 in Iraq.
At least 11 more people were killed or found dead, and six were wounded:
Two people were killed and six were wounded when a bomb blew up at a market in Tarmiya.
In Kirkuk, a security official was shot dead.
A dumped body was found near Hilla.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a man who used to be a Sahwa member.
Six militants were killed in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018