A U.S. servicemember was killed in a non-combat incident on November 12 in Iraq.
At least 11 more people were killed or found dead, and six were wounded:
Two people were killed and six were wounded when a bomb blew up at a market in Tarmiya.
In Kirkuk, a security official was shot dead.
A dumped body was found near Hilla.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a man who used to be a Sahwa member.
Six militants were killed in Hawija.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018