The Unites States announced that it was reducing military support for groups fighting the Islamic State in Iraq, but that did not necessarily mean all aid will end to the groups.
At least 26 people were killed or found dead, and 30 were wounded:
In Baghdad, as many as five militants were killed in an attack on a Nahrawan health center that involved both small arms and explosives. At least 17 civilians died and 28 were wounded. Militants claimed they had killed 35 Shi’ite militiamen in the attack.
A bomb in Garma killed a woman and wounded two relatives.
Two militants were killed in Zab.
In Hawija, a militant was shot dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018