At least 28 people were killed or found dead, and four were wounded:
An old ISIS bomb left at a Rawah hospital killed three people when it exploded.
A Shi’ite commander was killed during ongoing operations in the Island.
In Deraluk, the bodies of two P.K.K. members were discovered. Authorities believe their colleagues in the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) executed the couple.
Airstrikes left 15 militants dead in Anbar province.
An airstrike on Hammam al-Alil killed four militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Forces Beaten at Checkpoint; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 21st, 2018
- Amnesty Accuses Baghdad of Attacking Protesters; 4 Killed, 46 Wounded in Iraq – July 20th, 2018
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018