At least 28 people were killed or found dead, and four were wounded:
An old ISIS bomb left at a Rawah hospital killed three people when it exploded.
A Shi’ite commander was killed during ongoing operations in the Island.
In Deraluk, the bodies of two P.K.K. members were discovered. Authorities believe their colleagues in the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) executed the couple.
Airstrikes left 15 militants dead in Anbar province.
An airstrike on Hammam al-Alil killed four militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Random Attacks Rattle North; 23 Killed in Iraq – October 21st, 2018
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018