At least 28 people were killed or found dead, and four were wounded:
An old ISIS bomb left at a Rawah hospital killed three people when it exploded.
A Shi’ite commander was killed during ongoing operations in the Island.
In Deraluk, the bodies of two P.K.K. members were discovered. Authorities believe their colleagues in the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (P.K.K.) executed the couple.
Airstrikes left 15 militants dead in Anbar province.
An airstrike on Hammam al-Alil killed four militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018