At least 176 were killed and 51 were wounded:
In Mosul, 12 civilians were executed at a hospital that was then set aflame; 30 militants were killed at this or another hospital. Airstrikes killed 20 civilians and wounded 25 more. Militants also killed 13 soldiers. At least six suicide bombers were killed, but many more militants were reported dead.
Three women were killed and 10 others were wounded when a suicide bomber struck near the governorate building in Baquba.
In Baghdad, man was shot dead in Rashidiya.
A bomb in Mashada wounded four people.
Clashes in Haleiwa village left three Peshmerga wounded and 12 militants dead.
Airstrikes left 29 militants dead in Baaj.
Nineteen militants were killed in Qahtaniya.
In Zab, an airstrike killed 15 militants.
Unknown assailants killed a militant executioner in Hawija.
A number of militants were killed in Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Kurdish Town Strikes Against Deteriorating Security; 24 Killed in Iraq – June 22nd, 2018
- Mass ISIS Grave Yields 167 Bodies; 19 Killed Recently in Iraq – June 20th, 2018
- ISIS Kidnappings Increase Significantly; 37 Killed in Iraq – June 19th, 2018
- Shepherds Kidnapped and Executed; 16 Killed in Iraq – June 18th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Operation Launched in Anbar; 45 Killed in Iraq – June 17th, 2018