At least 176 were killed and 51 were wounded:
In Mosul, 12 civilians were executed at a hospital that was then set aflame; 30 militants were killed at this or another hospital. Airstrikes killed 20 civilians and wounded 25 more. Militants also killed 13 soldiers. At least six suicide bombers were killed, but many more militants were reported dead.
Three women were killed and 10 others were wounded when a suicide bomber struck near the governorate building in Baquba.
In Baghdad, man was shot dead in Rashidiya.
A bomb in Mashada wounded four people.
Clashes in Haleiwa village left three Peshmerga wounded and 12 militants dead.
Airstrikes left 29 militants dead in Baaj.
Nineteen militants were killed in Qahtaniya.
In Zab, an airstrike killed 15 militants.
Unknown assailants killed a militant executioner in Hawija.
A number of militants were killed in Rutba.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkey Desperate to Stop Kurdish Vote; 41 Killed in Iraq – September 22nd, 2017
- Operations Launched in Hawija and Shirqat; 70 Killed in Iraq – September 21st, 2017
- Dozens of Bodies Found in Mass Graves; 121 Killed in Iraq – September 20th, 2017
- Suicide Bombers Attack Restaurant; 64 Killed in Iraq – September 19th, 2017
- Kurdish Vote Celebration Turns Deadly; 16 Killed in Iraq – September 18th, 2017