At least 57 were killed and 17 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded four more in Suwaib.
Five people were executed in Hawija, and several more were kidnapped.
Gunmen killed a man in Shifta.
Militants kidnapped 17 women in Zab.
Strikes killed an unknown number of militants in Ain al-Wakhma.
In Abu Issa, a failed attacked left many militants dead.
Several militants were killed in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Nine Militants Killed During Security Operations in Iraq – October 20th, 2018
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018