At least 57 were killed and 17 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded four more in Suwaib.
Five people were executed in Hawija, and several more were kidnapped.
Gunmen killed a man in Shifta.
Militants kidnapped 17 women in Zab.
Strikes killed an unknown number of militants in Ain al-Wakhma.
In Abu Issa, a failed attacked left many militants dead.
Several militants were killed in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018