At least 57 were killed and 17 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded four more in Suwaib.
Five people were executed in Hawija, and several more were kidnapped.
Gunmen killed a man in Shifta.
Militants kidnapped 17 women in Zab.
Strikes killed an unknown number of militants in Ain al-Wakhma.
In Abu Issa, a failed attacked left many militants dead.
Several militants were killed in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Iraqi Forces Kill 40 Militants in and Near Syria; 20 Found in Mass Grave in Mosul – April 22nd, 2018
- 60 Militants Found in Mosul Grave; 20 Killed in Iraq – April 21st, 2018
- New Zealand Sends Fresh Troops; Five Killed in Iraq – April 20th, 2018
- Baghdad Drops Bombs on ISIS in Syria; Five Killed in Iraq – April 19th, 2018
- Mosul Courts Sentence Hundreds of Militants to Death; 13 Killed in Iraq – April 18th, 2018