At least 57 were killed and 17 more were wounded:
In Baghdad, a bomb killed one person and wounded four more in Suwaib.
Five people were executed in Hawija, and several more were kidnapped.
Gunmen killed a man in Shifta.
Militants kidnapped 17 women in Zab.
Strikes killed an unknown number of militants in Ain al-Wakhma.
In Abu Issa, a failed attacked left many militants dead.
Several militants were killed in the Makhoul Mountains.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Old ISIS Explosives Wound Children; 17 Killed in Iraq – January 19th, 2018
- Mass Grave Filled with Policemen; 30 Killed in Iraq – January 18th, 2018
- Attacks Shift to Diyala Province; 11 Killed in Iraq – January 17th, 2018
- Mass Grave at Badush Prison; 66 Killed in Iraq – January 16th, 2018
- Bloody Day in Baghdad; 53 Killed in Iraq – January 15th, 2018