At least 32 were killed and 12 were wounded:
Two people were killed and five were wounded when a bomb exploded near a livestock market in Madaen.
Airstrikes on Shura and Kahara, in Nineveh province, left 18 militants dead and seven wounded.
Security forces killed a militant in Zankura.
In Mosul, unidentified gunmen killed an information minister for Daesh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018