At least 32 were killed and 12 were wounded:
Two people were killed and five were wounded when a bomb exploded near a livestock market in Madaen.
Airstrikes on Shura and Kahara, in Nineveh province, left 18 militants dead and seven wounded.
Security forces killed a militant in Zankura.
In Mosul, unidentified gunmen killed an information minister for Daesh.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018