France revealed that it is sending artillery and readying an aircraft carrier in advance of an operation to liberate Mosul.
At least 133 were killed and 20 were wounded:
Three mass graves containing 30 bodies was discovered near Tikrit. The dead are believed to be victims of the Camp Speicher massacre.
In Baghdad, the casualties from yesterday’s suicide bombing rose by 6 dead and 12 wounded to a total of 15 dead and 32 wounded.
Twenty-one militants were killed in strikes near Qayara.
An airstrike on Ghabat killed 18 militants and wounded seven more.
An airstrike left 15 militants dead in Saqra.
Shelling left 10 militants dead in Botaiban.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Anti-ISIS Imam Among 11 Killed in Iraq – October 19th, 2018
- Over 2,200 Bodies Exhumed in Mosul Region; Four Killed in Iraq – October 18th, 2018
- Iraq Executes Six Convicts; 14 Others Killed in Attacks – October 17th, 2018
- ISIS Commander Blamed for Iran Attack among 18 Killed in Iraq – October 16th, 2018
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018