General Othman Ghanm was selected to be interim defense minister, filling the spot recently vacated by Khalid al-Obeidi.
Turkey conducted airstrikes on suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) hideouts in northern Iraq.
Qayara is requesting help to put out crude oil fires on its streets.
At least 93 were killed and 53 were wounded:
Militants executed 35 people in Hamidat.
One person was killed and 10 were wounded when a bomb exploded in Madaen.
A roadside bomb in Jbela wounded a man and his son.
In Mosul, airstrikes left 20 militants dead.
Unknown gunmen killed six militants.
An airstrike on Abu Diab left five militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018