At least 87 people were killed and 60 more wounded:
Militants shelled a displaced persons camp north of Baiji in Asmida, killing 12 people and wounding 36 more. Many of the victims were women and children.
A roadside bomb killed two soldiers and wounded two more in Latifiya.
In Fallujah, an I.E.D. killed one soldier and wounded two more.
Eighteen militants were killed in a strike on their convoy that was traveling between Qayara and Hammam al-Alil.
Seventeen militants were killed in Imam village.
Shelling left 12 militants dead in Hit.
A roadside bomb in Batiniya killed nine militants.
In Kokjli, a strike killed seven militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018