At least 87 people were killed and 60 more wounded:
Militants shelled a displaced persons camp north of Baiji in Asmida, killing 12 people and wounding 36 more. Many of the victims were women and children.
A roadside bomb killed two soldiers and wounded two more in Latifiya.
In Fallujah, an I.E.D. killed one soldier and wounded two more.
Eighteen militants were killed in a strike on their convoy that was traveling between Qayara and Hammam al-Alil.
Seventeen militants were killed in Imam village.
Shelling left 12 militants dead in Hit.
A roadside bomb in Batiniya killed nine militants.
In Kokjli, a strike killed seven militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves up; Four Killed in Iraq – March 24th, 2019
- Truffle Gatherers Under Attack; Three Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2019
- 30 Found in Yazidi Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – March 21st, 2019
- Soldiers Ambushed near Baghdad; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2019
- PKK in Fresh Clashes; Eight Killed in Iraq – March 17th, 2019