At least 87 people were killed and 60 more wounded:
Militants shelled a displaced persons camp north of Baiji in Asmida, killing 12 people and wounding 36 more. Many of the victims were women and children.
A roadside bomb killed two soldiers and wounded two more in Latifiya.
In Fallujah, an I.E.D. killed one soldier and wounded two more.
Eighteen militants were killed in a strike on their convoy that was traveling between Qayara and Hammam al-Alil.
Seventeen militants were killed in Imam village.
Shelling left 12 militants dead in Hit.
A roadside bomb in Batiniya killed nine militants.
In Kokjli, a strike killed seven militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Mass Grave Yields 48 ISIS fighters; Seven Killed in Iraq – July 19th, 2018
- Kurdish-Iranian Activist Assassinated; Five Killed in Iraq – July 18th, 2018
- Jobs Protests Continue in the South; 36 Killed, 77 Wounded in Iraq – July 17th, 2018
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018