At least 87 people were killed and 60 more wounded:
Militants shelled a displaced persons camp north of Baiji in Asmida, killing 12 people and wounding 36 more. Many of the victims were women and children.
A roadside bomb killed two soldiers and wounded two more in Latifiya.
In Fallujah, an I.E.D. killed one soldier and wounded two more.
Eighteen militants were killed in a strike on their convoy that was traveling between Qayara and Hammam al-Alil.
Seventeen militants were killed in Imam village.
Shelling left 12 militants dead in Hit.
A roadside bomb in Batiniya killed nine militants.
In Kokjli, a strike killed seven militants.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- More Yazidi Victims Found in Mass Graves; 97 Killed in Iraq – December 16th, 2017
- Suicide Bomber Attacks Militia; 15 Killed in Iraq – December 15th, 2017
- Dozens of Sunnis Executed on Terror Charges; 53 Killed in Iraq – December 14th, 2017
- ISIS Attacks Troops, Mass Grave Found; 68 Killed in Iraq – December 13th, 2017
- UN Probes Right Abuses in Restive Tuz Khormato; Seven Killed in Iraq – December 12th, 2017