Four Turkish soldiers were killed and nine were wounded when suspected Kurdistan Workers Party (P.K.K.) militants fired rockets and long-range weapons from across the border in Iraq into Turkey.
Twenty civilians were put to death by fire in Hawija, for not joining Daesh.
An attack on a base in Qayara left 12 soldiers dead.
In Baghdad, a bomb at a Nahrawan souk left three dead and 12 wounded. A bomb in Arab Jabour killed a soldier and wounded two more. Two civilians were killed and five were wounded in a blast in Shoala.
A pregnant woman died of dehydration after arriving at the Makhmour front lines. She and her husband were trying to escape Daesh territory.
Nine soldiers were wounded when an Iraqi helicopter made a hard landing in Majar.
A bomb in Taji wounded four policemen.
An airstrike on Mosul left 12 militants dead.
In Metabijh, nine militants were killed.
Six militants were killed in a clash north of Ramadi.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018