At least 242 people were killed and 10 more wounded:
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a currency exchange operator and wounded his friend.
About 200 militants were killed in security operations in Khalidiya. Authorities say the area is mostly secure now.
Ten militants were killed in an airstrike against Albu Bali.
Peshmerga forces killed five militants and wounded six more in Daquq.
In Mosul, strikes left two militant leaders dead.
In Qaim, dozens of militants were killed in strikes.
An unknown number of militants were killed when an airstrike destroyed 17 oil tankers near Qayara.
Peshmerga forces shelled a number of targets around Sinjar, but the number of casualties is
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017
- Kurdish Refugee Camp Bombed; 18 Killed in Iraq – December 6th, 2017