At least 242 people were killed and 10 more wounded:
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a currency exchange operator and wounded his friend.
About 200 militants were killed in security operations in Khalidiya. Authorities say the area is mostly secure now.
Ten militants were killed in an airstrike against Albu Bali.
Peshmerga forces killed five militants and wounded six more in Daquq.
In Mosul, strikes left two militant leaders dead.
In Qaim, dozens of militants were killed in strikes.
An unknown number of militants were killed when an airstrike destroyed 17 oil tankers near Qayara.
Peshmerga forces shelled a number of targets around Sinjar, but the number of casualties is
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 51 Bodies in ISIS Mass Grave; Three Killed in Iraq – October 15th, 2018
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018