At least 242 people were killed and 10 more wounded:
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a currency exchange operator and wounded his friend.
About 200 militants were killed in security operations in Khalidiya. Authorities say the area is mostly secure now.
Ten militants were killed in an airstrike against Albu Bali.
Peshmerga forces killed five militants and wounded six more in Daquq.
In Mosul, strikes left two militant leaders dead.
In Qaim, dozens of militants were killed in strikes.
An unknown number of militants were killed when an airstrike destroyed 17 oil tankers near Qayara.
Peshmerga forces shelled a number of targets around Sinjar, but the number of casualties is
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018