At least 242 people were killed and 10 more wounded:
In Baghdad, gunmen killed a currency exchange operator and wounded his friend.
About 200 militants were killed in security operations in Khalidiya. Authorities say the area is mostly secure now.
Ten militants were killed in an airstrike against Albu Bali.
Peshmerga forces killed five militants and wounded six more in Daquq.
In Mosul, strikes left two militant leaders dead.
In Qaim, dozens of militants were killed in strikes.
An unknown number of militants were killed when an airstrike destroyed 17 oil tankers near Qayara.
Peshmerga forces shelled a number of targets around Sinjar, but the number of casualties is
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018
- Large ISIS Convoy Crosses over from Syria; 27 Killed in Iraq – July 11th, 2018