At least 74 people were killed and nine were wounded:
In Shirqat, a roadside bomb killed a woman and her four daughters who were all trying to fleeing Daesh territory.
A Shi’ite militiaman was killed and four were wounded in a blast in Abu Ghraib.
In Hit and Mesariya, strikes left 34 militants dead.
Strikes on Gananiya killed 11 militants.
Nine militants were killed in a strike on Khalidiya.
Strikes on Qayara killed a militant bomb expert and several others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018
- U.S. Military Helicopter Crash; 63 Killed in Iraq – March 15th, 2018
- Mass Grave Found Near Kirkuk; 29 Killed in Iraq – March 14th, 2018
- Militiaman Shoots P.M.’s Security Officer; 32 Killed in Iraq – March 13th, 2018
- Scattered ISIS Attacks near Kirkuk; 54 Killed in Iraq – March 12th, 2018