At least 74 people were killed and nine were wounded:
In Shirqat, a roadside bomb killed a woman and her four daughters who were all trying to fleeing Daesh territory.
A Shi’ite militiaman was killed and four were wounded in a blast in Abu Ghraib.
In Hit and Mesariya, strikes left 34 militants dead.
Strikes on Gananiya killed 11 militants.
Nine militants were killed in a strike on Khalidiya.
Strikes on Qayara killed a militant bomb expert and several others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Jets Strike PKK Camps; 38 Killed Across Iraq – December 11th, 2017
- Victory Parade in Green Zone; Seven Injured Across Iraq – December 10th, 2017
- Scattered Attacks Leave 51 Killed Across Iraq – December 9th, 2017
- Christians Again Displaced; 13 Killed in Iraq – December 8th, 2017
- Clashes Reported in Kirkuk; 31 Killed Across Iraq – December 7th, 2017