At least 74 people were killed and nine were wounded:
In Shirqat, a roadside bomb killed a woman and her four daughters who were all trying to fleeing Daesh territory.
A Shi’ite militiaman was killed and four were wounded in a blast in Abu Ghraib.
In Hit and Mesariya, strikes left 34 militants dead.
Strikes on Gananiya killed 11 militants.
Nine militants were killed in a strike on Khalidiya.
Strikes on Qayara killed a militant bomb expert and several others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Sadr Colleague Among Seven Killed; 30 Found in Iraq Mass Grave – October 14th, 2018
- Mass Grave Gives up 78 Victims; 11 Recently Killed in Iraq – October 13th, 2018
- 30 Bodies in Mass Grave near Mosul; Two Killed in Iraq – October 11th, 2018
- ISIS Attack on Oil Field; 15 Killed in Iraq – October 10th, 2018
- Security Forces Among 13 Killed in Iraq – October 9th, 2018