At least 74 people were killed and nine were wounded:
In Shirqat, a roadside bomb killed a woman and her four daughters who were all trying to fleeing Daesh territory.
A Shi’ite militiaman was killed and four were wounded in a blast in Abu Ghraib.
In Hit and Mesariya, strikes left 34 militants dead.
Strikes on Gananiya killed 11 militants.
Nine militants were killed in a strike on Khalidiya.
Strikes on Qayara killed a militant bomb expert and several others.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Peshmerga Killed in New Anti-ISIS Operation; 10 Killed in Iraq – July 16th, 2018
- Protests Enter Second Week; 14 Killed, 366 Wounded in Iraq – July 15th, 2018
- Two Killed, 33 Injured in Continuing Protests in Southern Iraq – July 14th, 2018
- Protests Spread Through Southern Provinces; 7 Killed, 57 Wounded in Iraq – July 13th, 2018
- Oil Field Protests Escalate; 13 Killed in Iraq – July 12th, 2018