The United States government is suing Dyncorp International for inflating costs during the Iraq War and essentially defrauding the American public. Yet, the company still holds contracts with the U.S. government.
Officials are investigating a claim that Kurdish Asayesh agents tortured or beat Iraqi soldiers near the Makhmour front lines.
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi accepted the resignation of six ministers on Tuesday.
At least 69 people were killed, and four were wounded:Militants executed 33 civilians on charges of spying in the village of Jadha near Qayara.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib left one militiaman dead and four wounded.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a policeman.
A government official was gunned down in Kanaan.
Airstrikes in Shirqat left 33 militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Bodies of Kidnapped Pilgrims Found; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 19th, 2018
- Car Bomb Rattles Tikrit; 19 Killed in Iraq – November 18th, 2018
- Basra Protest Organizer Among Eight Killed in Iraq – November 17th, 2018
- Turkish Jets Bomb Civilians; Six Killed in Iraq – November 15th, 2018
- Fresh Operations near Mosul; 22 Killed in Iraq – November 14th, 2018