The United States government is suing Dyncorp International for inflating costs during the Iraq War and essentially defrauding the American public. Yet, the company still holds contracts with the U.S. government.
Officials are investigating a claim that Kurdish Asayesh agents tortured or beat Iraqi soldiers near the Makhmour front lines.
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi accepted the resignation of six ministers on Tuesday.
At least 69 people were killed, and four were wounded:Militants executed 33 civilians on charges of spying in the village of Jadha near Qayara.
A roadside bomb in Abu Ghraib left one militiaman dead and four wounded.
In Baghdad, a sticky bomb killed a policeman.
A government official was gunned down in Kanaan.
Airstrikes in Shirqat left 33 militants dead.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- Turkish Airstrikes Leave Kurdish Fatalities; 14 Killed in Iraq – March 22nd, 2018
- India Abductees Found Dead Near Mosul; 72 Killed in Iraq – March 20th, 2018
- ISIS Attacks on Kirkuk Province Highways; Four Killed in Iraq – March 19th, 2018
- Bodies Pollute River in Mosul; 12 Killed in Iraq – March 18th, 2018
- Seven U.S. Airmen Among 131 Killed in Iraq – March 16th, 2018